Ideas on How to Relax ... from Colours Mobile Spa
Top Five Most Relaxing Spa Treatments
2. Second on the list of most relaxing spa treatments to have done is the facial. During a facial you get to just lay back, relax and enjoy an AMAZING treat for YOURSELF! Having spa treatments done is all about YOU and making yourself feel better which you DESERVE for your over all well-being. A facial is not only beneficial for your skin, but when having a facial done by Colours Mobile Spa, you will have a FULL 45 minute facial for an extraordinarily affordable price. IF you happen to be reading this from another city other than Calgary, shop around there's always a great little place out there willing to give you a professional facial for an affordable price, you don't need to go to a big fancy, EXPENSIVE spa to get an incredible facial.
When you have a facial done you feel SO relaxed you just might fall asleep but I do think this is the best part about it. You will forget about all your worries in life, during this wonderful, underrated spa treatment! I also HIGHLY recommend the facial for men....your skin needs it too guys! Don't forget, Colours Mobile Spa caters to both men and women and the best part about it is that it's in the privacy of your home or location of your choice.
3. The third most relaxing spa treatment on our list is the fabulous body wrap spa treatment. If you've never had a body wrap, which many of you haven't, you have no idea what you're missing! The body wrap is by far the most overlooked treatment for anyone to get at a spa. When you get a body wrap done you will not only receive the body wrap itself, it also includes a body scrub and massage at the end. I actually think there's MANY people that don't know that but when you receive any type of body wrap you start out with a full body exfoliating scrub, then the application of the body mask itself, then wrapped tightly to relax for fifteen to twenty minutes. Once the body wrap and product are removed you will receive a fifteen to twenty minute massage to go with your spectacular body wrap. This entire treatment is enough to relax you for at least a week, especially if you opt for the detoxifying body wrap. Right after the treatment you will feel the need to sleep so I would recommend you have the treatment done before you are ready to take a nap! There is also a rejuvenating type energizing body wrap you can try if you're wanting more of an energizing feeling when the body wrap is complete. Either way the body wrap is extremely underrated and deserves to be at LEAST number three on our list today.
4. Fourth on our list of most relaxing spa treatments done would have to be the pedicure. Pedicures usually last between forty five minutes and an hour. This is time you can take out for yourself to sit back, relax and have someone else make your feet look perfect. At Colours Mobile Spa we are the best Spa in Calgary when it comes to pedicures. Colours Mobile Spa realizes the importance of relaxing and having a pedicure done and know the value of this amazing spa treatment. When you have a pedicure done you start out by soaking your feet which feels soooo good...and by this time you're already hooked and you haven't even started the pedicure! Just having your toes and bottoms of your feet worked on feels great and totally relaxing, especially when done by the right technician/aesthetician. The pedicure is not only to make your feet look beautiful but to help you feel the ultimate in relaxation! This is SO important!
5. Last but not least on our top five treatments to help you relax is the manicure. Manicures are very affordable and usually last between half an hour and forty five minutes if you are doing one properly without skipping any steps. When you get a proper manicure you will soak your fingers in warm soapy water, have your nails trimmed and shaped, cuticles trimmed only if necessary, an incredible hand massage or hand reflexology, and your nails painted if you wish at the end. Seems like a simple process but if you add a hand mask to the equation and a moisturizing paraffin wax, this all of a sudden becomes a very incredible spa manicure which is done with all the best products on the marked if you contact Colours Mobile Spa, the best Spa in Calgary of all the mobile spa companies!
Ideas On How To Relax at Home:
1. I think most women would agree, the best way to relax at home is in a hot bubble bath surrounded by candles. You can also play some low relaxation music in the background for ambience. At Colours Mobile Spa we are always listening to relaxing music and thinking of great ways to improve our relaxing spa treatment ideas! If you're at home and just feel stressed out and need some time to yourself, why not draw yourself a wonderful hot bubble bath and jump in and relax for at least fifteen minutes. IF you can't take out fifteen minutes out of your busy day, you have far too much on your plate. I think most people would agree they do have time for a relaxing bubble bath at least once a week to help destress. Men you should try this too...baths are not only for women. A hot bath not only helps you relax but it is amazing for tired, sore, aching muscles. If you exercise a lot, nothing feels better than a hot bath to relax your joints and muscles if you don't have access to a hot tub! Baths are the number one way to relax at home and we have made it number one on our list of ways to relax at home.
2. Another excellent way to relax at home is to just lay on the couch and put on some low, relaxing music. Relaxing music is an incredible way to relax all your senses and forget about the stresses of everyday life. There are so many types of relaxing music choices it's incredible. We have added a relaxing music mix to our article to give you an idea of what it can do for your mental psyche. Most people won't even take out five minutes a day to try this technique but those who have know exactly what I mean. First you put on the relaxing music, then you light some scented candles, lay down on your couch (or on your bed if you like), and start off by taking three deep breathes. Inhale, exhale...SLOWLY three times. Try and think about ABSOLUTELY nothing and an excellent way of achieving this is by picturing just white fluffy clouds and nothing else. So you are laying there alone, soft, relaxing music in the background, thinking of nothing but white fluffy clouds and feel yourself fall into a world of relaxation and NO STRESS! You would be surprised at how such a simple technique can provide for such an amazing and therapeutic sensation of the body. THIS is the ultimate in relaxation techniques.
3. Give yourself a mini facial. Number three on our list is such a great idea that many of us don't do often enough. If you don't know how we are going to give you a few simple steps on how to do this at home for yourself in between professional facials. There are some great products at the drug store you can purchase to do the facial...or you can purchase professional products for yourself. Either is fine as long as you're still going for professional facials at least once every six weeks. I do recommend a facial once a month but you can get away with once every six weeks. In between that you need to take care of your own skin, so here is a fantastic way of doing that as well as providing yourself with an amazing at home relaxing facial.
First you well gently cleanse your skin with the cleanser you have chosen for yourself...make sure you have chosen the right cleanser for your skin type. After the cleanse you will use a facial exfoliant to scrub away unwanted dead skin etc. After you gently exfoliate use a toner to close the pores. THEN you will use a mask suitable for your skin type. This is the part where you can just lay there and relax with your mask on and relaxing music in the background. THIS feels so relaxing it's unbelievable. The products you have chosen will last for months so you can do this time and time again, in between professional facials to keep your skin looking and feeling fantastic. Try this relaxation technique you will be pleasantly surprised and will want to do it for yourself on a regular basis...you are worth it!
4. Read a book! Everyone is so wrapped up in social media and technology these days and don't take any time out for reading books anymore....reading is RELAXING! Reading is about taking time out for yourself and taking yourself to a different time and place when you get absorbed in a book. Reading is a proven method of relaxation and you can even read while you have your facial mask on and make it twice as relaxing! Take time out for yourself you deserve it!
5. Our final method of relaxing at home is stretching or yoga. Not all relaxation involves almost falling asleep :) Sometimes we just want to relax our muscles and relax our bodies and there is no better way to do that for ourselves than doing stretching and yoga. If you've never done yoga before you can start with some very simple yoga moves and take it from there. You don't have to start with the hard moves, this will not relax you! Start out by taking it easy doing some simple stretches to begin with. After a couple weeks of doing plenty of stretches your body should be ready to jump to the next step of beginners yoga. I have included a wonderful video on stretching and yoga for the beginner if you'd like to take the time out to enjoy it like I did. I can't take credit for making this video this is just one of my favourites on youtube and wanted to share it with everyone to help them relax during this holiday season! Only two weeks until Christmas, take time out for yourself to RELAX and treat YOURSELF to some therapeutic relaxation methods. Don't forget about YOU this Christmas! Happy Holidays from Colours Mobile Spa, the Best Spa in Calgary of all the mobile spa companies~
Great Ideas for Christmas Spa Packages...
4. Manicure/Pedicure/Facial Combination
5. Swedish Relaxation Massage Treatment
7. Massage and Reflexology
8. Pedicure/Massage Combo
9. Manicure/Pedicure Combo
10. One Hour of Reflexology (foot massage)
These are just some of our ideas on what you might possibly want to purchase for your loved one this Christmas as time is slowly running out! We can email your gift certificates today so call or email us 587-719-6400 or firstname.lastname@example.org