Colours Mobile Spa
When booking the appointment
Allergies or Medical Conditions Let your therapist know about any allergies or medical conditions you may have.
Waxing is not suitable for you if:
- you have been using Retin A or Ro-Accutane within the last six months
- you are on Roaccutane or acne medication
- you are using anti-ageing or skin thinning products (facial waxing)
- you are sunburnt or have been exposed to UV rays within the last 12 hours
- you have varicose veins*
- you are diabetic*
- you are allergic to essential oils or latex
- *Please consult your Doctor as this is dependent on the severity of your condition
Some women find they are particularly sensitive in the day or two before their period. If this applies to you and it is your first treatment, try scheduling your treatment for after this time.It is not recommended to have any bikini waxing done during your period as the skin is particularly sensitive at that time.
Waxing Calgary : Colours Mobile Spa