tips for all professional waxing specialists and estheticians/spa therapists
Of all the waxing companies in Calgary, Colours Mobile Spa is rated number one in quality of service and pricing. After much discussion with clientele and other professionals in the industry, I have come to one simple conclusion, you must care about the products you use and learn to use them correctly. When analyzing different spas and salons in Calgary and surrounding areas, Colours Mobile Spa has discovered many who wouldn't pass an actual course in waxing because they have just been taught how to do it by someone else instead of taking the proper waxing course to learn to do it correctly and efficiently.
One thing we must remember is that waxing is painful so it must be done as rapidly as possible. Nobody wants to lay there for a lengthy period of time getting a leg wax, or any other type of waxing done for that matter. If you have a client who has never had any waxing done before they will most definitely be a little uncomfortable with the actual waxing process. However, we must remember that after the first couple times of getting waxing done the pain is minimal especially when done by a professional at Colours Mobile Spa a mobile spa company based in Calgary serving all of Calgary and surrounding areas.
WAXING TIPS FOR ALL TYPES OF WAXING IN CALGARY (BEFORE AND AFTER WAXING):
There are a few tips to remember before having your waxing in Calgary by a professional at Colours Mobile Spa. Colours Mobile Spa always thrives to be the best at all esthetic and spa services. We also consider waxing to be among the most significant as it's popularity only grows. If you're calling Colours Mobile Spa for eyebrow waxing, please contemplate your eyebrow shape and what will look the best for you and have a professional at Colours Mobile Spa shape your eyebrows with precise excellence and perfection. The tips to remember about all types of waxing are as follows:
- Exfoliate the area you are having waxed before you come in for waxing and make sure your skin is clean with no lotion applied after cleansing.
- Ladies don't have your waxing done throughout the duration of your menstrual cycle, sensitivity is heightened and waxing becomes much more painful during this time of month.
- If you're extra sensitive to pain, it helps very much to take advil forty five minutes prior to your appointment. We only recommend this for bikini area and large areas of waxing because the smaller areas such as upper lip or eyebrows only take minutes to do.
- Make SURE the hair is ALL long enough to successfully do the waxing, which is 1/4 of an inch.
- Do NOT shave or tweeze in between waxing sessions, this defeats the entire purpose of waxing and it would be like flushing money down the toilet basically.
- Be sure to wait twenty four hours after waxing to shower if you've had a large area of waxing done. Cold water is excellent after waxing it acts as an astringent and feels wonderfully soothing after having the waxing done. You can even take a towel and soak it in cold water and apply it to your legs if you're red or sore after a leg, arm, back or chest wax. You can also use a cold cloth on your face after a lip, chin, eyebrow or entire face wax. This not only soothes the skin it also takes away redness!
- Always use a loofa sponge when showering this will prevent you from getting ingrown hairs.
- Last but not least, always make sure you are using plenty of moisturizer that is suitable for your skin type. Make sure if you have sensitive skin you stick to sensitive skin products or dry skin use dry skin products only.
Eyebrow waxing specialists at colours mobile spa
When it comes to eyebrow waxing this is a discussion in itself. Women are VERY particular about how their eyebrow waxing is done as this is one type of waxing that is constantly different and always changing according to style and fashion. ALL other types of waxing (with the exception of bikini/brazilian wax) are just the complete removal of the hair. Here is what we know about eyebrow waxing.
- Women are VERY picky about their eyebrow shape and thickness so you cannot compromise anything when it comes to an eyebrow wax or you're going to have a very unhappy client!
- ALWAYS have a five minute consultation with your client before doing the eyebrow wax to make sure they do not have overly sensitive skin and if they do make sure you use the appropriate products.
- Check out the following eyebrow chart to decide what eyebrow shape is best for your face shape and make sure your eyebrows have the proper consistency for the eyebrow shape you choose.
For your next eyebrow waxing session or any other type of waxing session, please feel free to contact Colours Mobile Spa a licensed, established mobile spa company located in Calgary and catering to Calgary and surrounding areas. You will be utterly amazed at the incredible waxing services or any other esthetic services you may require. The service is premium and Colours Mobile Spa has excellent ratings in Calgary. Check out coloursmobilespa.com in the services and prices section to get an idea of what Colours Mobile Spa has to offer the wonderful residents of Calgary and surrounding areas!
Waxing Calgary - Colours Mobile Spa